About NGC & The Education Center
Here, you’ll find information, ideas, entertainment, and answers to many questions you might have about NGC, natural gas, or many other forms of energy.
Here you can enjoy stories, comics, games, puzzles, and much more for Primary School students. Meet Monkey and Iguana, who’ll guide you through the site and tell you where to find what you’re looking for.
- Who NGC is and what we do
- What natural gas is, and where it came from
- What natural gas is used for
- What other types of energy there are
- Quick and easy experiments you can do in class or in your kitchen
- How to be safe near a pipeline, in your homes, or when crossing the road
Here you’ll find out how learning about energy can be fun for Secondary School students.
- Learn more about natural gas and other forms of energy
- Find out what makes natural gas so important to the economy
- Find quick and easy experiments you can do in class or in your kitchen
- Bone up on your energy info to prepare yourself for classes…not to mention exciting quizzes like NGC Gas Rush
No matter what level you teach, there’s something here for you to pass on to your students. You’ll find activities, puzzles, experiments and games, plus our exclusive Natural Gas Lesson Plan for Standards Three and Four.